Walnut Wood Bedside Table / Walnut Wood Mid-century Nightstand
This tiny bedside table with a drawer and an open shelf, inspired by iconic Mid-century design, is crafted by hand in solid American Black Walnut.
- all wood piece: solid walnut for the outer case and drawer front, solid maple for the drawer case, hard wood pure bond plywood for the bottom of the drawer
- blum German-made under-mount full-extension metal slides
- natural oil finish applied by hand for a soft matt satin feel and appearance
- No MDF, No particleboard, No stained wood, No solvents
- sophisticated mitered edge joinery for the waterfall grain effect on the top and the sides of the table
- hand crafted with passion and love in Canada by KRÖMM design
solid walnut wood
solid maple wood
hard wood pure bond plywood
metal slides and knob
natural oil finish
Dimensions (as shown on picture):
12" long x 12" deep x 25" high (height includes 9" legs)
Available in different lengths and 3 wood types: black walnut, white oak or sugar maple.
Any other customization (including knobs / pulls) is welcome.
For Canadian customers: sale taxes (GST/HST and QST) are already included in the price.
*** Product design and image copyright by KRÖMM design
Shipping from Canada
Estimated shipping times
- North America : 1 - 10 business days
- Europe : 1 - 2 weeks
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 2 - 4 weeks
- Asia Pacific : 2 - 4 weeks
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.